Takamasu - Takahashi Lab
Updata member page (October, 2015)
Update member page (July, 2014).
Update list of papers (June, 2013).
Takamasu - Takahashi Lab belongs to the department of precision engineering,
the University of Tokyo. The main research field of Takamasu Lab is precision
metrology. We strongly look to the newly developments in precision metrology.
|Research of Takamasu - Takahashi Lab
- Study on uncertainty and statistical data processing of CMM (Coordinate
- Development of Nano-CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine with Nanometer Resolution)
- Development of Parallel-CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine Using Parallel
- Development of Nano-Probing System Using Optical Sensor
- Optical Profile Measurement
- Nano-Metrology Using Evanescent Wave
Newly developments in precision metrology.
Nano-Metrology Using Evanescent Wave
Tel: +81 3-5841-6450 Fax: +81 3-5841-8554
Prof. Kiyoshi TAKAMASU
Department of Precision Engineering, The University of Tokyo,
Hongo 7-3-1, Bunkyo-ku,
Tokyo 113-8656, JAPAN
Hongo Campus, Faculty of Engineering Bldg.14, 9th floor